• Soft wide straps distribute weight comfortably over both shoulders
• Larger re-enforced back panel for added support
• Handy front zip pocket
• Easy adjustment pull fabric through rings for the perfect fit, no tying
• Multiple hands-free front positions, including discreet seated breast feeding support
• Secure straps support your baby from the top of their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support New easy to use hip position for older babies
• Padded cuff provides a little more support for baby in those formative first months
• Recommended ‘frog legged’ carry position for developing hips and spine
• Easy to care for poly cotton blend
• Use from birth, 5lbs and upwards
Every mother needs a little hands free option with a happy baby in toe and YOU are no different.
Why would you spend the next 12 months putting your back out, damaging your hips and suffering through the pain of having to carry bubs with one arm, whilst getting through that massive list of chores piling up.
Our Caboo baby barrier provides the optimum positioning for baby throughout the 4th trimester (5lbs+) and beyond, supporting them in the best physiological position for their developing hips and spine.
Don’t hold yourself back from doing what needs to be done because the baby needs a little cuddle time.
Whether you want to wear your baby all day, every day or you need a baby carrier for out and about, our Caboo range of baby carriers from Close caters for every lifestyle. .
To Caboo is as simple with your newborn as it is with your toddler, whenever, wherever and however you use it, and now our simple to use hip position gives you even more choice.
Give yourself permission to get on with the day ‘hands free’ whilst maintaining that all important reassurance for you and bubs or take full advantage and get out for some fresh air and enjoy some light exercise whilst bubs nestles in for an afternoon nap.
With its beautiful new curves and additional support you can Caboo to your heart’s content in both comfort and style!
Simply choose the colour that suits your style,
Have it arrive within the next week and start your new hands free journey with one of the #1 baby carriers Australia
Slightly bulky for a baby between 5.5-6kg, but better than some other brands. I do wish the inserts where white as it makes it easier to spot a dirty nappy at a glance + the colour stained some items in the wash 😔. Otherwise a great nappy and love the designs!
Great nappies, but wish they had poppers rather than velcro
These were by far the best out of a range of different brands for newborns. The Velcro doesn't always stick to the special tab in the wash though and then sticks to other things in the washing machine... Would certainly buy them again, but I wish they had a popper option for newborns.