• Bridge the gap from tiny baby and birth to potty sizing 5-12lbs, 2-5.5kgs
• Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick changes
• Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
• Removable soakers so outer wrap can be re-used if not soiled
• Contoured to sit underneath the umbilical cord
• Made using RPET – each box uses 6 recycled plastic water bottles
• New improved bamboo viscose terry soaker with 5 layers for even better absorbency and a top layer of fast wicking polyester to keep baby's skin drier in use
• Easy to care for, no soaking, simply wash on a 60 degree wash (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if necessary)
• wash up to 60℃ normal wash cycle
• inner soakers may be tumble dried
• hang to dry
Our most sustainable newborn nappies yet are made from recycled plastic bottles with each pack diverting 6 water bottles from landfill!
We created our Pop-in nappies because we believe in a different way…our newborn nappies bridge the gap between tiny baby and birth to potty sizing during those early days and weeks with up to 10 changes a day! They are super soft and shaped to fit so perfect for your little one’s delicate skin.
Specially designed to be used from birth, even for a tiny or prem baby, the front section is contoured to sit below the umbilical cord and the nappy is much slimmer too.
It is still 100% Pop-in with all the same trust and reliability, but with some new materials and new ideas! Its outer wrap can be wiped clean and used again if not soiled so all you have to switch is the soaker. Our new improved bamboo viscose terry soaker now has 5 layers for even better absorbency and a top layer of fast wicking polyester to keep baby's skin drier too.
We love colour coordinating our pop-in soakers and boosters with their outer shells, but please be aware that many factors can affect the colours of the inserts once in use, including detergents and of course the content of the nappies, variable as they are. We therefore cannot guarantee that the colours will retain their integrity and in some circumstances may become stained or lose their colour. Please be assured that this does not affect the functionality of the product in any way so we cannot indemnify against this and it is not covered by the warranty. Please wash dark colours separately.
Composition Outershell: 100% recycled polyester TPU coated, Soaker: top layer 100% fast wicking polyester; 75% bamboo viscose 25% polyester
Slightly bulky for a baby between 5.5-6kg, but better than some other brands. I do wish the inserts where white as it makes it easier to spot a dirty nappy at a glance + the colour stained some items in the wash 😔. Otherwise a great nappy and love the designs!
Great nappies, but wish they had poppers rather than velcro
These were by far the best out of a range of different brands for newborns. The Velcro doesn't always stick to the special tab in the wash though and then sticks to other things in the washing machine... Would certainly buy them again, but I wish they had a popper option for newborns.